Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sweet memory gone

I've been wasted my life since I was born. Ever since I was a kid, my family, uncles and aunties used to love me, play with me and their teases were just a joked around. But then i realized it is not as what I've thought "jokingly tease". Many things that had happened couldn't explain using explanation. There are also mistakes that you have done yet still repeating the same one. Many people thought that experiences can teach someone a lesson, teach them how to grow and make them stronger. But I am totally not the supporter for this statement. Supposing, experiences teach someone to grow stronger and able to make the right decisions but it aren't ended up that way, sad to say, evilly spreading and miss-used those experiences that given to them.

Each and every single of us has the right to choose on our paths and speak for our opinion, unfortunately, there is who intentionally blocked those happiness from flowing to other. Experiences taught them to be demons that unwillingly let the happiness flow to others. Experiences taught them to be selfish that grabbed people's right without asking permission. Experiences taught them to be fighters to won every battle that is illegal. So, tell me, can I ever forgive such a savage and dishonorable person? Of course, if I was a blind one. My stupidity has given them the chance to concur my life. When I am in that situation, my temper will just blast out. But no one seems to understand why am I acting childishly. I couldn't fight because I am weapon-less. I just don't understand how come the blood that we are having in our body could actually created such unreasonable acts. The outsiders are laughing at us. Can't you all see that? I just don't understand why are you sitting down so quietly yet the war is coming to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment