Monday, June 29, 2009

Feeling came back to me.

Sometimes, I felt myself silly for waiting miracle to happen.
Almost half a year, I almost forget about him and his shadow is almost fade away in my heart. Why he exist in front of me again? Why he sms me again? WHY WHY WHY?? He made me miss him so much yet he made me hate him so much. When I saw him last Friday, I felt really happy yet my heart is hurting. Yes, I admit that, I still have feeling towards him. His smiles and the way he talk to me, always playing in my mind. When I woke up from my sleep, I always wish that he could be here with me. Yes, I always dream of being with him.
Sometimes, I even dream of the future between two of us, two of us living together happily ever after. Too bad, I was not holding any character of the Disney, or else my dream would come true. How I wish the fairy tale stories could just happen on me. How I wish I am the Sleeping Beauty or a Cinderella or or the Beauty that the Beast turned into a charming prince and live happily ever after (yeah...girls' dream of being the lucky ones and make the other girls jealous on her).
Haha... watching too much of fairy tale stories. BUT is a good thing isn't it? If a person has a dream there is a hope. If there is a hope then there is a life.
Alright alright, I knew the fairy tale stories are just tales that bring happiness for the kids. How old am I? Are you nut? Or are you still a kid?
Why? Why couldn't I make myself clear that he doesn't belongs to me? Why couldn't i stop thinking of him? Why? Why? Why? Can someone tell me? This is my second time of falling in love. And the feeling of secretly falling in love is so suffered. Even the feeling of an unanswered question is killing me either.
I'm a dummy. Dumm for not waking up and fit myself to this world. I knew, I knew that this relationship won't come true but I still hoping for it to happen. Am I silly? Silly for waiting and dreaming and hoping for it to happen for miracle to bounds on me.
Whatever it might happen to this world or whatever it might happen on me whether im changing into demon or angel, my heart will always remain the same and my wishes for the love one will still remain the same which it " (....."whisperring"......).
Although I felt dissapointed, but I'm glad that Buddha still giving me the feeling which represent I'm a normal human being that still contain love in myself. I promise to give all my heart on you Buddha.
I hope I can walk bravely towards my journey without any regrets.

~SMILE! Tommorrow will be a better day than today!~

No comments:

Post a Comment