Friday, June 19, 2009

My first blog

This is my first day of jotting down my history in 'blogger'. If you think your mind is just like mine, you can just stay to connect with me. If no, I don't mind you may just leave and good luck to you. I don't mind how you judge on me, but one thing for sure is, I AM WHO I AM. Don't try to change me, and i bet you never have the chance to do so.
Does anyone knows how I lived all these years? I guess no one knows maybe not even a single one who care about it. Well, lets leave it to faith, if Buddha really loves me, he will send his 'tian se' to guide me, and if He doesn't, I'll ask and seek for His' guidance because 'Everything that happened, had its own reason(s)'.
Trust in your Buddha, God, or Allah and tide your heart with Him and He will bring you out from your darkness.
Yes, I admit that my life isn't that perfect although i trusted in Buddha, but I believe He's making me stronger everytime I fall.
Life is like a sun that shines all day long, a stage that to gain experience, a mountain that represent ups and downs, a bird that fly freely but a tree that couldn't move at all (yup, stay forever in a same old place) or a rose that contains love and etc.
Again, I admit, I wasn't that strong to handle the mountain's life because I tend to point out my first finger to the other party if anything wents wrong, yet, I've totally forgotten that there are three more fingers (except thum) are pointing back at myself until my lecturer Ms. Devi told me. And trust me, I'm trying my very very best to get over it because human are like a car, can go for repairing if the engines spoil. In the future, just make sure take good care of the engine in order to save time and money as well. I might be naive, but what's so wrong about naive?

No comments:

Post a Comment