Monday, March 15, 2010

Should I feel happy......................... or sad??

The miracle is true when T told me I got 77 for my paper but I cannot feel the 100% happiness when I knew some of my friends were in the bad mood. Why? Why?? All of us had been trying so hard why can't all of us receive the good news. I dislike the feeling of don't know what to do to overcome the situation. Today I should feel the pleasure in me but now I realized although I got the highest I still feel depressed. Sometimes, human are ridiculous, happy yet sad, want yet don't want, flying yet saying themselves walking. Dear Buddha, again I'm lost. Lost because I don't know how to talk sweet and don't know how to overcome this feeling. I predicted that all of us can pass and R get the highest among all of us. Please, please tell me that it was a mistake that all of us can share the laughter again. I don't want to be isolated, I don't want to be famous out of sudden because I have not prepare myself and I know where my ability stands that I can't go far. Although it was my Great 21st birthday gift will I be maintained under my prediction?? I have no courage and I can't afford to lose something huge when I received something big.
Well, I think Buddha planned everything and I believe what he planned, are my goodness. I shouldn't complain much. But if there's a choice, I really hope happiness can reach everyone... No matter what, I am still who I am, I will not change I only go mature. Believe ME!!! Please do always Guide me Buddha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment