Sunday, March 28, 2010

Am I too Dumb or too Kind??

Am I playing my role correctly?
Sometimes I really wonder why am I born into this world. Seriously, I do get great feedback for the questions I asked but not everytime. I knew life isn't perfect all the time, but I still practice negatively when something isn't good happened. Everyone wants everything to be done perfectly and yes they can make it, but I can't.
I told myself not to be so childish and playful yet I can't make it, but getting worse to worse or it can says seeing hungry ghost floating on the road. Honestly speaking, I do try my best to change. But I don't know why, when I feel the changing time,the next time, I'll change back into the old me. People out there are laughing at me,laughing for not doing my part well.
Sometimes, I really get confused. Why am I being so naive? Till now, I don't really have the answer to this question. But what I heard from everyone is that I'm too childish. Is that so? Or I'm too dumb.
Human love to play with masks but which want is the real mask behind the masks?

No comments:

Post a Comment