Saturday, April 10, 2010

Someone is avoiding me

At last I can breath, breath for a release that assignments time is over for now. But I found out that someone is avoiding me. Not to mention his/her name but the feeling is there. Am I too sensitive or alert to the surrounding? Maybe I'm too sensitive and guessing too much. In my life, many people had taken the step to avoid me. Yea, I know the reason, seriously I knew. Am kind a bored and that's the first reason why people are getting far and far away from me. Sometimes, my caring is too much that at the end of the period people will feel annoyed and fade up with me. Yet I can't just stood at a side and pretend nothing had happened. My caring sometimes annoyed but I just trying to play a friendly game, no intention on hurting or get someone into troubles. A nice word is called 'caring' if the opposite called 'busybody'. Human are funny and unpredictable. And I know I'm losing my patient-ness. I no longer want a thing to complete in a slow motion way but the faster as I can go is the best. I'm trying not to offer second time of offer yet I just can't make it. And when the second offer disagree from the party, my temper is out. Everytime I wanted to change the anger in me, I just can't. Am I too caring or busybody? And why are you avoiding me????

No comments:

Post a Comment