Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun Skating Day!!!

I went skating with friends today. Previously, I can only balance myself with the roller blade after long practicing alone (without knowing how to skate), but today, I can still balancing myself and also able to skate. Not really pro type eh skate, at least I know how to skate which makes me very happy, thanks to Sweetie (my great friend and teacher)!!! I fall a lot today. Although hands hurt more but I feel happy. Embarrassment, happiness, fun, and tiredness filled my day today. Thanks to all my best friends.
Everytime when I feel down while looking into myself, those group friends of mine will cheer me up. With or without realizing, friends to me are important because I know with true friends by our side, our days can be glittering, fantastic, and most importantly, give us hope on every dark side when we look it as a hopeless side. Thank God I have those friends with me and I'm sure I have no regret complaining life is suck. I guess I'm lucky to have those friends surrounded me while they're in bad luck of meeting me. I'm praying to God, to whom I categorized as my true best friends and lovely parents and sisters, your day will be as glitter as the sequins and as shinning as the stars =D

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I've met Sweetie in my life. In future, when life pulls me down, I've no more complain on why life is suck because you've shown me that life can be as beautiful as you are =)

    ReplyDelete